Thursday 28 June 2012

Sami's Diddy Pretties Celebration - Win a Lovely Prize

A Guest Post today, with a prize, from a lovely lady I know at Facebook!

Sami Beard, has a business - "Sami's Diddy Pretties" - making and selling gorgeous accessories for children.  This is what she says about herself and her business:

* * *

My name is Sami Beard and I am the owner, and pretties maker at Sami's Diddy Pretties. It all began as a little hobby, making my daughters hair pretties to match the clothes because I just couldn't find what I wanted in the high street.

It became the little business it is today back in april, when a lady in my local supermarket asked me where I had got my child's hair band. I went on to explain that I had made it and told her why, she then asked if she gave me the money and her address would I make her one. I of course did and thats where it began...Sami's diddy pretties was born :)

I opened my page on Facebook and my following increased and I was overwhelmed by the support.


I hit 450 likers before I knew it and decided I wanted to say a little thank you to all the support. Which brings us to here and now.

My giveaway to one lucky Facebook "Liker" :)
The Lovely Giveaway Prize

* * *

The Giveaway is open to all "Likers" of Sami's Facebook page, existing, or new. 
To join in, all you need to do is follow this link to Sami's Celebration on Facebook, have a look round and leave her a comment to say which "Diddy Pretty" you like the most (you won't be able to comment here on my post, only on her Facebook page). 
Also, make sure you click the "Like" button on her page, if you're not already a "liker"!

The draw will take place after 8pm on Monday evening (2nd July) - all entries will be given a number and one winner will be drawn at random.  If you're the winner, Sami will contact you via Facebook, to let you know you have won and tell you how to give her your address, for your prize to be posted to you.

(Reminder, Internet Safety: Don't leave your personal info, like e-mail address, phone no. or home address on Sami's page, as it is a public site!)

* * *

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...