I haven't written any posts for a week! I just didn't feel I had much to say, that I hadn't said already...
However, I've been following people's blogs as usual and have left a few comments.
I've also been sent this, by both Jo and Rachel - I thought I really ought to get organised and say "Thank You" nicely!
I'm supposed to tell 10 things about what makes me happy...
1. People putting comments on my blog!
2. My husband and son
3. Family and friends
5. Crafting, making books, scrapping
7. Springtime and walks in the Spring
8. Unexpected presents
9. When my husband or son say "I love you"
10. A peaceful day at home
I could probably list lots more, but I think those would do!
Now I'm supposed to pass on the award to 5 other people, which is more difficult, as I have to make a choice (I'm not good at that!). Also, some people who I'd list have already been sent the award from others. I think I'll add them at the bottom, so they can claim it from me too, without having to re-do their list etc!
1. Karen of "Dolly's Dreamings", because she puts so much work into her interesting, fun and crafty posts. Also because she's doing the wonderful "52 in 10" course for us this year, with all the effort this involves.
2. Abi of "Creating Paper Dreams". Abi is always so optimistic, busy, crafty, fun, interesting, happy, smiley... she's only 17, but she's an inspiration to the world!
3. Amy "Over at Our Place". I love to read about Amy's busy life on the other side of the world, where the sun seems to shine all day and scrapbooking comes in digitalised rectangular order!
4. Fay at "Beautiful Lily", who hasn't been scrapping long, but produces such pretty pages, along with other interesting crafty projects and fun posts.
5. Jake, Megan and Eliza at "The Nerd Nest", where crafty, loft-style student living is fun, exciting and full of surprises!
I'd also like to give special mentions to a zillion people -Keri-Anne, Tummy Mountain, Robin, Shimelle, Lori, Rachael, Lolly-Chops, Kirsty, Jane and oh, so many, who have inspired me to craft, cook, blog; made me smile, laugh or even cry... I wish I could give an award to so many great people out there in the blogosphere!
I feel so lucky to have all these friends in the big wide world of blogging (and some of them in my more immediate surroundings too).
Have a lovely day!